Tuesday 3 June 2014

Going On!



                                   
To all the people still following my post, I would like to tell you that you have been an immense inspiration for me. You have helped me through the most sticky points and the fact that somebody out there was reading my blog has been a real source of happiness for me. 

Writing is not an easy task. In fact, it takes all of your dedication, time and real passion to be an author. Everyone can not be one... The ability to play around with words and mould them, the way you want, so effortlessly that it is not even evident is something which takes time and above all... Your self control. I would like to thank all of you who have stuck with me till the very end. :) It's a great pleasure and encouragement too have people on your side that way. :)

Let me now, tell you something about myself. I am a 17 year old girl. I am not strikingly particular in any sense, neither am I really good with writing. But something deep with in me throbs, I know for the passion of writing and I know, this is something which will influence my life forever. Gillian, as some of you might already have guessed is my pen name. I use it for writing alone and it does not in any way define my personality or identity. My greatest desire? To be a published author, sometime in the near future. The hope is what keeps me going on. :)

But this is in no way, a goodbye. I know there are thousands of people out there who actively view my blog and I would not wish to disappoint them. The thing is.... Well, I have published an ebook now! :D Yes! That's true. The Last Victim, which originally was a blog, is now in a book form. 

Do not worry about anything else. It's published on Smashwords for the moment and sometime soon, it would be on kindle stores too.:) I know, it's great and if you are smiling while reading this, I would not be surprised since I am too. :) You may grab a book from the link given below. :)

 https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/443807

Oh, and I seriously regard people who cannot afford my book. It's nothing to be ashamed of, there are many of us on a strict budget. Those who are wishing to pursue my book but not able to, due to financial constraints can email me on the following address with their reasons and I would be more than happy to send them a free copy of my book.

Contact me at: gillian_kathrik@outlook.com

Just one last thing, since you have supported me for so long.... Please do not forget to leave me an honest review about my book on Smashwords and any other place where my book is available. 

Thanks and regards,

Love you all,
~ Gillian Kathrik.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment